Sony today has announced that the latest DLC for DC Universe Online known as : Amazon Fury Part I is now available for download. Amazons are divided into two sides, which one will you choose? Wonder Woman or Hippolyta. It is available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC. More information and screenshots below.
- Amazon Fury Part I is the first of three DLC packs that focus on Wonder Woman and the Amazons. Players now have access to a new shared open area, Solo Iconic Visions, a four-player Alert and two new Duos.
- The new shared open area takes place in an alternate phase of Gotham City called Gotham Under Siege, which is overwhelmed by the divided Amazons and their powerful allies.
- The Alert and Duos give players the opportunity to adventure through the Themyscira Palace District, warehouses, and seaside port for the first time.
- Everyone can play as either Wonder Woman or Circe in new Solo Iconic Visions that let players relive crucial moments that led up to the Amazon civil war.
- Amazon Queen Hippolyta also makes her debut in DC Universe Online with this DLC pack.
STORYLINE: Enraged by Brainiac’s attack on Paradise Island, Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons, blames the mortal world for Brainiac’s crimes and plots a counterstrike against Gotham with her new ally, Circe. Her own daughter, Wonder Woman, has rallied an army of Amazons that will defend the people of Gotham City, and try to help their Queen see reason.
JENS’ TAKE: “Wonder Woman and Circe have always had a dynamic relationship, and our players have experienced a bit of that with past content in DCUO. By introducing Wonder Woman’s mother, Hippolyta, to the mix, we are further fueling their tumultuous relationship, and I think players are going to thoroughly enjoy watching the Amazon Fury storyline unfold. – Jens Andersen, Senior Creative Director, DC Universe Online
Source: Press Release